When starting a new business, there is a lot that needs doing. It is important to ensure that they are all in place from day one. Things like legal compliance can be daunting, while planning the finances often requires professional help. Small business owners and entrepreneurs can be at a disadvantage compared with larger companies due to the professional advice that they have access to. This does not have to be the case though, as we offer financial expertise and a dedicated team to ensure your business starts on the correct footing
There are many aspects that need to be taken care of with any new business venture, and we can help with all of them, including:
- Professional advice on the best type of business to set up, as well how to structure it. A number of business types and structures in which we specialise and advice is:
Limited Liability Partnerships, Limited Companies, Sole Trader and Partnerships.
Each has their pros and cons and our experts will make sure that you use the correct one.
- All necessary documents that need to be filed at HM Revenue & relevant authorities in order to register a new business.
- We provide help with selecting the best business bank account, as well as how to go about setting one up.
- Important advice on maintaining all business records, along with the basics of bookkeeping.
- Business Management Consultancy and development of management information system.
- IT advice on selecting accounting systems.
We are here to help your business get the best start possible, our team is always on call for all of your questions.