Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you agree to comply with its terms and conditions as presented below.
- 1. Cookies which are known as a small text file that is written to the hard drive on which personal information are stored, however, a cookie does not contain any kind of personal information about users.
- 2. Cookies are used by the website provider to get your experience of the Website more personalized. By adjusting the settings of your web browsers, you can control how cookies are being accepted in most web browsers. You may still use the website even when your browser has been set by you to reject the cookie.
- 3. Cookies may also be placed on your PC through embedded content and video obtained from external providers as solicited services that are commonly delivered via the website.
- 4. While agreeing to the placement of cookies on your PC via the website, you are bound to accept these terms and condition, if you get registered or logged on to the website.
- 1. Set to be deduced in compliance with English law on which these terms and conditions are governed.
- 2. The exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts shall oversee any referred disputes.
Our Links Disclaimer
Every available link is conveniently provided to our users. We do not possess any control; neither do we exercise any responsibility nor establish any representations as touching the accuracy or any other area of the provided content or information used while visiting a third party website. A provided link to a third party website should not be regarded as an implied endorsement or an express information or content, products or services that may be made available or presented to you through the third party.